Information We Collect and How We Use It:
In general, you can visit and surf the Site without disclosing your identity or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, based on your use and activation of certain services we may collect the following types of information:
1) To fully use our Site, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site.
2) We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavioural and search patterns to better understand, protect and serve our users. We collect the information like your computer browser information, and your IP address.
3) When you access the Site via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
5) When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may also use your email address to communicate with you about our services. If you choose to post messages on our forum or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law or deemed necessary by us. If other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may also collect such information into a file specific to you.
You also specifically agree that:
1. We may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
2. We may use your personal information to contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as targeted banner advertisements, administrative notices, product offerings and communications relevant to your use of the Site.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.